If you have some Dope creative design skills then Huki Digital have some great internship opportunities for you.
We are looking for 2 Graphic Design Interns to join our team under a 3 months unpaid Internship program with possible permanent Employment thereafter. You will work under the mentorship of the CEO and will be tasked with creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers of our various products and programs.
Our unique approach allows us to mentor the right candidates before considering them for employment. The internship should provide great learning, growth and employment opportunities. To build a successful career, you need to have bags of creativity, oodles of imagination, tonnes of technical flair and expert knowledge of the latest technologies and software packages used in their profession.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art using the necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary. Required Skills and Abilities
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiar with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree/ Diploma in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- You will be mentored by experienced individuals
- You be paid a small amount during the internship period
- A team player but also likes to take ownership and can work autonomously
- Strong planning, organization, and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels
- Selfless and driven
- You will have an added advantage if you know about the processes of printing and branding