Huki Digital is an IT and Marketing company looking to solve key business problems while impacting life in every way. As an upcoming company, we are currently hiring mobile application developers to join our team.
We are looking for a qualified mobile Application Developer to design and code functional programs and applications. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision.
A great App Developer has excellent knowledge of at least one programming language. They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions apps
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- App design
- Software design
- Native app writing ability
- Backend web services knowledge
- Knowledge of UX and UI
- Unit tests, automation, and code reviews
- Creativity and brainstorming
- Organization and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Complex problem solving
- Deep knowledge of Android, iOS, Windows or other operating systems.
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest or other libraries
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture—and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- An understanding of GPS or Bluetooth
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- Attach your CV
- Education Certificate
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or filled through this form